~Starlet~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Starlet~

A free forum for the disposal of teenagers/adults/kids and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The effects of alcohol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Franklin Spammer
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-27

The effects of alcohol Empty
PostSubject: The effects of alcohol   The effects of alcohol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:35 am

If/when you consume alcohol, what effect does it have on you? Are you a cheery person who likes a nice quiet drink or a party freak who cant stop till you drop in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Troy
Help i cant stop!
Help i cant stop!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The effects of alcohol   The effects of alcohol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:32 pm

The Franklin Spammer wrote:
If/when you consume alcohol, what effect does it have on you? Are you a cheery person who likes a nice quiet drink or a party freak who cant stop till you drop in the morning?

Haha Party the effect on it as well is being a ass. i get all mean and in alot of fist fights i start for the hell of it. Well anyway i cant drink as much to im alergic to alcohol and i get drunk easy so thats some good thing about it i guess =D
Back to top Go down
The Franklin Spammer
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The effects of alcohol   The effects of alcohol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:59 am

It have alot of different effects on me one minute i could be sociable next i could be gettin whicsked away by the old bill lol!
Back to top Go down
cr4zy_mad_lad
Im New be gental!

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The effects of alcohol   The effects of alcohol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:05 am

well booze dosnt always help ya out no point in really drinkin it its bad for ya anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The effects of alcohol   The effects of alcohol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The effects of alcohol
Page 1 of 1