~Starlet~

A free forum for the disposal of teenagers/adults/kids and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

what are your views on missing maddie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weeflora
Im Just a baby poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: what are your views on missing maddie   Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am

what are your veiws on missing maddie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administratorô
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Its been ?? Days now and shes still not been found, i think shes dead, however there has been some sightings of a girl fitting Maddie's description. No < FM's "wee ashame face"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teentime.all-up.com
Clairelone
Forum Moderator
 Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:56 am

Its not right that people havent seen her since the day she was taken someones seen something and just isnt saying anything. Evil or Very Mad sad and unfortunet but true. Evil or Very Mad my guess is shes dead as the people that have taken her havent asked for a ransome so wtf is going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cr4zy_mad_lad
Im New be gental!

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: maddie   Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm

im staying optimistic and hoping that she will be home soon

love and good wishes to the family xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxFallen-AngelxXx
Gawd shut me up now!
Gawd shut me up now!

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm

cr4zy_mad_lad wrote:
im staying optimistic and hoping that she will be home soon

love and good wishes to the family xx

Nice one i never thought to think of the family, shame what they must be going through!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blah.com
Administratorô
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:46 am

weeflora wrote:
what are your veiws on missing maddie Crying or Very sad

What are your veiws come to think of it ? Suspect

Clairelone
Forum Moderator
 Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 am

Best wishes to the family, thats was nice of you mad lad sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeflora
Im Just a baby poster

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:27 am

yes best wishes to all her family . but i still say they have got something to do with her disappearence as her mother shows no rael feelings for the loss of her daughter ahe never cries or anything like that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxFallen-AngelxXx
Gawd shut me up now!
Gawd shut me up now!

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am

weeflora wrote:
yes best wishes to all her family . but i still say they have got something to do with her disappearence as her mother shows no rael feelings for the loss of her daughter ahe never cries or anything like that Evil or Very Mad

Well it has been over 90 days now. Obviously,yes you would still be distraught, but you could only come to terms with it.
Back to top Go down
weeflora
Im Just a baby poster

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:40 am

even when she first went missing she never cried and not only that if it was your daughter you would be home in the arms of your family not still sunning it in spain if it was me i would be in hospital by now having a nervous break down there is no way i could stay there were she was taken from especailly with my other kids incase they came back for them i would be home in my own country trying to get on with it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administratorô
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:15 pm

weeflora wrote:
even when she first went missing she never cried and not only that if it was your daughter you would be home in the arms of your family not still sunning it in spain if it was me i would be in hospital by now having a nervous break down there is no way i could stay there were she was taken from especailly with my other kids incase they came back for them i would be home in my own country trying to get on with it Crying or Very sad

So would and i definetly wouldnt stay where she was taken because every child you see you would think that was your kid

xXxFallen-AngelxXx
Gawd shut me up now!
Gawd shut me up now!

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:10 pm

Forum-masterô wrote:
weeflora wrote:

So would and i definetly wouldnt stay where she was taken because every child you see you would think that was your kid
Then you would just go insane and end up banged up inside what good would you been to your child then ?
Back to top Go down
Troy
Help i cant stop!
Help i cant stop!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:16 pm

whos maddie ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxFallen-AngelxXx
Gawd shut me up now!
Gawd shut me up now!

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:18 pm

The little girl that was snatched from her holiday resort in some different country shes been gone for over 100 days now shes well dead end of.
Back to top Go down
Troy
Help i cant stop!
Help i cant stop!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Oh okay i see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairelone
Forum Moderator
 Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:32 am

You havent heard of her? Suspect Shes been blasted all over the t.v set and newpapers and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeflora
Im Just a baby poster

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm

i dont think she will be found now and if she is she will be dead Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxFallen-AngelxXx
Gawd shut me up now!
Gawd shut me up now!

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 pm

weeflora wrote:
i dont think she will be found now and if she is she will be dead Crying or Very sad

Yeah sad but true........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your views on missing maddie   

Back to top Go down

what are your views on missing maddie
Page 1 of 1