~Starlet~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Starlet~

A free forum for the disposal of teenagers/adults/kids and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is homosexuality right?

Go down 
+6
CuteButPsyko
The Franklin Spammer
AngelxxGirlxx
xXxFallen-AngelxXx
weeflora
Administrator™
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CuteButPsyko
Help i cant stop!
Help i cant stop!
CuteButPsyko

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is homosexuality right?   Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:30 pm

there are celabit gays. just because youre gay doesnt mean you want sex and or marriage Suspect "the practice" as you put it is complete bs.... then you straights are a practice as well.. sex between a man and a woman and marriage.. its the year 2007 people.. just get use to it... being gay isnt contagious Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paratroopa Munki
Im learning

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Is homosexuality right?   Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm

If you are not 'sexually' attracted to members of the same sex, then you're not gay. If you're sexually attracted to members of the same sex, but abstain from sexual intercourse with members of the same sex, then according to the bible, you're still on the right path.

And yes, heterosexuals practice heterosexuality. Suspect

No one said that the individuals themselves were a practice. And no one said being gay is contagious.

As I said before, I have nothing against gay people, I just don't think having sex with members of the same sex is right and I don't condone same sex marriage.

You're confusing me with a homophobe. If I were homophobic, I probably wouldn't even be here right now.
Back to top Go down
CuteButPsyko
Help i cant stop!
Help i cant stop!
CuteButPsyko

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Is homosexuality right?   Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm

and back to the fecking bible.. to be blunt.. who the crap cares what the bible says.. just someones interpretation of wat was truly said and done. vision skewed to benefit their own needs and wants.
Back to top Go down
Clairelone
Forum Moderator
 Forum Moderator
Clairelone

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Is homosexuality right?   Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:49 am

The practise of homosexuality is in some ways right and wrong, it's down to your religion and beliefs and whether you choose to stay faithful to those beliefs and stay faithful to your religion.

Its right in the sense that no one, except your beliefs/religion, should tell you not to fall in love with someone of the same sex,
Back to top Go down
weeflora
Im Just a baby poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Is homosexuality right?   Is homosexuality right? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:17 am

but as they also say is yew can never predict who yew are going to fall in love with can you it could be anyone male or female no one knows till it happens and if it the same sex they fall for they are more shocked than you or i by it because they know its wrong and they reaction they are going to get from other people with small minds who condem them and bring them down all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Is homosexuality right?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Starlet~ :: Where you fit in :: Gay-
Jump to: